The Pixelblaze controller inside your Lux Lavalier can receive updates via the internet.
For example, in the v3.30 update exciting new features were added that allow for much more dynamic patterns: Perlin noise & color palettes!
To update your Lux Lavalier:
- Make sure it’s connected to a wi-fi network with internet access.
- Go to the settings page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the
Check for Updatebutton.
- If an update is not found, you’re already on the latest version.
- If an update is found, click the
Perform Update and Restartbutton.
- Once the update is complete, your Lux Lavalier will restart.
- After the update & restart, if you are not be able to reconnect to the page, press and hold the button on the back for 5 seconds. The status LED on the back will flash twice. You may need to refresh the page.
Congratulations, your Lux Lavalier is now updated!
Now you can add patterns that use the new features:
- Click the (download) button for each pattern below.
- In your Lux Lavalier’s page, click the
Edittab at the top.
- Click the
Open filebutton and open one of the files you downloaded.
- Once the pattern loads, click the
- Repeat the steps above for any other patterns you want to add.
The patterns below have all been tested and work great on Lux Lavalier.
You can also find even more Pixelblaze patterns at electromage.com/patterns
Please note that the patterns on electromage.com are meant generally for any Pixelblaze, and may not be designed to work or look great on your Lux Lavalier.